European Adventure 2019 – July 10 to July 21
This exclusive tour of Europe is open to students of accredited universities in Nigeria.
On this tour, you will experience the best of four beautiful destinations in Europe:
Munich – Germany (including a side trip to Salzburg, Austria)
Paris – France
Amsterdam – Netherlands
London – United Kingdom
We have created a trip that is both fun and educational – you will have a very memorable time exploring Europe with your fellow students and our expert tour guides!
The European Adventure Tour Includes
The full-time services of a professional tour director who is passionate about the history and culture of Europe.
- Historic walking tour of old town Munich, including many churches and city squares
- Reservations at the historic Hofbrauhaus restaurant and beer hall in Munich
- Visit to the Munich University
- Train travel to Salzburg and back to Munich
- Historic walking tour of old town Salzburg
- Visit to the Salzburg Cathedral, where Mozart played the church organ as a teenager!
- Reservations at the historic Augustiner bräu – Kloster Mülln – historic monastery and beer hall in Salzburg
- Visit to the site of the Eiffel Tower (with option to go up the tower) in Paris
- Tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris
- Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Historic walking tour of Paris
- Visit to the Luxembourg Gardens in Paris
- Stroll along Avenue des Champs-Élysées to the Arc de Triomphe in Paris
- Historic walking tour of Amsterdam
- Visit to the Bloemenmarkt – Amsterdam’s historic floating flower market
- Visit to Westerkerk church in Amsterdam
- Walk through Albert Cuyp International Market in Amsterdam
- Historic walking tour of London, including Trafalgar Square and Big Ben
- Evensong performance at St. Paul’s Cathedral in London
- British Museum visit in London
- National Gallery visit in London
- Thames River walk in London
- Option to see a musical in the West End of London
•All group transportation from Munich to London
•11 nights accommodation in comfortable, centrally located hostels
•All breakfasts, 9 dinners
•All tips for driver and guides
•Guaranteed pricing on your tour – locked in the moment you make your payment
The Fine Print – What You Get:
Not so much fine print: We believe in up front pricing, not a hard-to-read long list of extra costs.
Group Size: We are looking to take a group of 50 or 100 Nigerian students on this European Adventure.
Transportation: Transportation is in a private chartered bus and European rail system.
Activity level: The European Adventure is suitable to people with a basic fitness level. You will need to carry your own bags, climb hostel stairs, and keep a leisurely to moderate pace on city walking tours. This trip is suitable for university students.
Accommodations: We choose hostels that are centrally located, comfortable, and safe. There will be male dorms and female dorms.
Book Your Tour Now!
Cost per person, including airfare – $3000 US Dollars
Book your tour now! Space is limited, and must be filled by April 1, 2019. Please contact to register.